Monday, September 10, 2007

Red Sox vs Baltimore (3-2)




Jen and I went to our first professional sporting event last weekend with Denise and Cathy. We watched the Red Sox beat the Orioles 3 - 2 in a close but exciting game. We had an enjoyable day at Fenway Park. I have always wanted to see the Red Sox play in Fenway, preferrably beating the Yankees, but just watching the Sox play and win in Boston was too cool!!! I guess I am a kid at heart, who am I kidding, I am just an overgrown kid period!!!

3 comments:

The Motts said...

I have been waiting for your Red Sox post!! I knew you would do one. Looks like you had a great day to be there. My first, and only, trip to Fenway was when the Red Sox were humiliated by the Yankees, losing 17-8 in the ALCS. And even though I am a Yankees fan, I would never want to go back to Fenway to watch the Red Sox lose again. That place seems to ROCK when they are winning and I would so love to experience that!! We are going to a Yankees game on the 22nd in NY so maybe I will do my own baseball post on my blog......if you are lucky :-)

Unknown said...

The pix of the game came out great. The day was really fun for me - good company, good food (remdawgs!) and the Sox won to top it off!! I'm glad we got to go together to enjoy the beautiful day - wet pants and all!!

Jessica White said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I miss you all so very much. Goooooo Red Sox!